TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USE
1. Limited License. TAPS Media Inc. grants to those who have entered and been awarded in the 2019 Canadian Brewing Awards (each, a “Logo User,” collectively, “Logo Users”), a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license (“License”) to use the Approved Forms of Canadian Brewing Awards Logos as provided on the Downloads Page (each a “Licensed Mark,” collectively, the “Licensed Marks”), solely for those permitted uses set forth in Section 3 below, in accordance with these Additional Terms and Conditions that govern use of the Canadian Brewing Awards Licensed Marks.
2. Guidelines for Use of the Licensed Marks. Any use of the Licensed Marks shall be limited to true and correct copies of the specific “Approved Forms of Canadian Brewing Awards Logos” as shown on the Downloads Page, including, without limitation, the same relative relationship of the dimensions (top, bottom, and sides), content (wording), colour scheme and font style of each original Licensed Mark as specifically set forth thereon. Logo Users shall comply with the Canadian Brewing Awards Logos Use Guidelines set forth in these Terms & Conditions, which may be modified by TAPS Media Inc. from time to time.
3. Permitted Uses of the Licensed Marks.
- Websites. All Logo Users shall be permitted to use or display Canadian Brewing Awards Logos on their website.
- Business Related Materials. Those who have entered and been awarded in the 2019 Canadian Brewing Awards shall also be permitted to use the Canadian Brewing Awards Licensed Marks, for business stationery, product promotion, product packaging, business cards, and other similar items, solely for purposes of indicating their accreditation.
4. Ownership of the Canadian Brewing Awards Licensed Marks; Reservation of Rights. TAPS Media Inc. is the sole owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to the Canadian Brewing Awards Licensed Marks and variations thereof, together with the goodwill that is symbolized by such trademarks. Except for the rights expressly granted hereunder, Logo Users shall not have any rights, title or interest in or to the Licensed Marks. Logo User acknowledges that the Licensed Marks and all trademarks included therein have acquired secondary meaning and that Logo User’s use of the same, including the goodwill associated therewith, inures solely and exclusively to the benefit of Canadian Brewing Awards. Logo Users shall not use the Licensed Marks in any manner, which may falsely suggest or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or accreditation by the Canadian Brewing Awards or TAPS Media Inc.
5. Revocation of Rights. The Canadian Brewing Awards and TAPS Media Inc. expressly reserves the right to revoke the limited License granted herein and to request that any Logo User cease and desist from any and all uses of the Licensed Marks for any reason, including, but not limited to,The Canadian Brewing Awards and TAPS Media Inc.’s determination in its sole discretion that a Logo User is not in good standing, or its use of the Licensed Marks violates the Canadian Brewing Awards Logos Terms and Conditions.
By clicking ACCEPT below you agreeing to these Terms & Conditions: